OTB Marine specialise in everything to do with Sailing. Wet suits, Clothing, Sailing Hardware & Chandlery, Offshore & Inshore Wet Weather Gear, Sailing Safety Gear, Ropes & we are the Victorian agent for the O'pen BIC Dinghy.
You can order online, over the phone or of course..in the store.
Enter the Discount code 10%Discount at Checkout
Deckvest VITO is the latest Spinlock inflatable lifejacket harness technology, based on the design work for the Volvo Ocean Race.
All teams were equipped with the same inflatable lifejacket harness developed in collaboration with a core group of Volvo offshore sailors.
Fundamental to the new design was a lifejacket that crews actually wanted to wear more frequently, with developed custom features.
Offering all the features, technology and development from the Volvo Ocean Race Deckvest, the trialled and tested VITO gives confidence and design innovation to benefit the sailor.
Comfort, Fit and Adjustment immediately stand out as key features. Easy to put on, easy to adjust to size and with a fully tailored fit, VITO feels lightweight and compact.
The structured shape means the VITO doesn’t get tangled, can be put on quickly and easily, even in the dark. The VITO is fitted with the latest Spinlock Buckle System and a Coarse and Fine size adjustment ensuring a secure and comfortable fit every time it’s worn, even with cold, wet and tired hands.
Harness Release System: HRS™
The VITO is the first Lifejacket Harness to include a revolutionary Harness Quick Release System.
The option to quickly release a safety line can be lifesaving in certain situations this is recognised in the Offshore Special Regulations by the requirement to carry a knife, however knives can often be inaccessible and hard to use in an emergency. The Spinlock HRS™ is concealed, yet easy to find and simple to operate, an industry first in design, that gives a consistent release -opening the harness connection point and releasing the user.
The tough, rugged yet attractive outer cover conceals the latest 170N Lifejacket Bladder with technology refined and enhanced based on experience and feedback.
The spray hood is structured and fitted with a large window for improved visibility and reduced claustrophobia.
The lifting strop is highly visible, easy to locate and simple to use and MOB AIS devices easily fitted and managed.
Activation of the 170N Bladder uses the robust Hammer Hydrostatic pressure system, with our own extra small CO2 cylinder to further reduce bulk.
• ISO 12402-3 Lifejacket (170N)
• ISO 12401 Deck Harness
• Striking design finish in durable rip stop fabric
• 170N buoyancy with Hammar® hydrostatic automatic inflator
• Structured fit allows easy donning with simple to adjust buckles
• Course and fine tune adjustment. Fit lifejacket to body size.
• Fine tune adjust each time for layers
• Added protection in high impact areas
• New style structured sprayhood to reduce the risk of secondary drowning
• Pylon Lifejacket Light™ – high intensity, water activated flashing LED Light. 23cm flexible antenna wand gives improved visibility above head & water
• Lume-On™ - Lifejacket bladder illumination lights included
• Wider 40mm leg strap with stowage
• Toggle attachment point for optional Chest Pack (DW-PCC)
Video Link https://youtu.be/X02HuZhvfjk
3 Clip Elasticated Performance Safety Line Up to 50% lighter and more compact than conventional...
• 2 Clip Elasticated Performance Safety LineDW-STR/02E/C Up to 50% lighter and more compact than conventional...
Ideal for dinghies, keelboats, RIB’s and watersports New PFD for high speed, high agility sports, the two...