The foils of the EAGLE HM CARBON line are designed to bring you thrilling speed potential, incomparable downwind sensations, and everlasting cruising time above the water.
- Remarkable speed and downwind performances
- Unrivaled time above the water
- Thin and optimized design for minimal drag
Available in 690cm² / 790 cm² / 890 cm² / 990 cm² / 1090 cm² / 1290cm²
Price is Front foil only
- The 690cm², a new addition to the range, and the 790 cm² are perfect for a strong wing session or a long downwind. It will also fit riders of a smaller build and any experienced foiler looking to break their personal records.
- The 890 cm² and 990 cm² are great all-round sizes that will satisfy a wide range of advanced riders looking for exhilarating sensations and a pure downwind glide.
- The 1090cm² and 1290 cm², another addition, bring more accessibility to downwind. They are great choices to start in SUP downwind and for riders of a bigger stature. The 1290 will excel in light wind and flat downwinds as well.
All sizes but the 690 cm² are recommended with the DW210 HM stab, just as thin as the front wing. This stabilizer will allow you to gain more speed and pumping efficiency. The 690 cm² will be at it best when paired with the XXXS 190 DW Monobloc Tail, ideal for strong conditions and very experienced riders. Thanks to its smaller surface area, the DW190 offers even more speed and better maneuverability.
cm2 Span cm AR weight kg