EAGLE HM CARBON
Email us for details
The foils of the EAGLE HM CARBON line are designed to bring you thrilling speed potential, incomparable downwind sensations, and everlasting cruising time above the water.
- Aspect Ratio: 9.5
- Remarkable speed and downwind performances
- Unrivaled time above the water
- Thin and optimized design for minimal drag
Price is for Plane only & includes:
Front Foil, XXS or XXXS Fuselage & DW210 rear Stabiliser only (as pictured)
Please choose Mast as seperate Add on or contact us for advice & price
Available in 690cm² / 790 cm² / 890 cm² / 990 cm² / 1090 cm² / 1290cm²
- The 690cm², a new addition to the range, and the 790 cm² are perfect for a strong wing session or a long downwind. It will also fit riders of a smaller build and any experienced foiler looking to break their personal records.
- 1290 cm², another addition, bring more accessibility to downwind. 1290 is a great choices to start in SUP downwind and for riders of a bigger stature. The 1290 will excel in light wind and flat downwinds as well.
The EAGLE HM CARBON is the ideal foil for anybody seeking speed and fantastic downwind abilities. With its 9.5 High aspect ratio, very thin profile and upturned winglets, the EAGLE’s induced drag is reduced to a minimum. It is a very efficient foil whose lift will allow you to stay above the water and cruise for longer than you could have ever imagined at any speed.
Simultaneously, its upwind abilities are noteworthy, bringing comfort, stability, and constant speed to your wing foiling rides. Pumping is effective and precise, and maneuvering will feel easy in any conditions. Finally, the traction in your arms is reduced while wing foiling, thanks to the low drag of this foil.
Built using the Monobloc structure with pre-preg carbon, the foils are both very light and strong. This setup brings improved load transmission and better stiffness throughout the different parts for maximum control. The High Modulus Carbon fiber layup leads to even more rigidity and dependability that will propel you to incredible performances in each session. The TITAN connection allows to plug in either an aluminum or carbon mast, and the fuselage is split in two to facilitate transport.
The EAGLE HM CARBON foils are available in 690 cm², 790 cm², 890 cm², 990 cm², and 1090 cm² 1290 cm² to satisfy a wide range of riders looking for exhilarating sensations in wing foil and downwind. All are recommended with the DW210 HM stab except the 690cm which is recommended with the new Monobloc 190 DW, just as thin as the front wing. This stabilizer will allow you to gain even more speed and pumping efficiency.
|AREA (cm²)||Span cm